Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween!

Greetings all! So the Halloween issue is coming soon and some really exciting news is coming together so this is a 'general' update to anyone interested in "A Touch".

First - the issue has had a few bumps. Some photography shifts seem impossible to avoid and at least one photographer has backed out. Another appears to be in and I hope to meet up with her soon. I can assure you though that the stories are really fantastic and there is a wonderful variety of stories for the season.

Second - A unique display will be going up featuring one of my stories in SL. Look for a LM in the coming week, I hope it'll be done and as visually impressive as I believe it will! The display will also feature someone reading stories in-world which should be a treat.

Third - There's a booth in the 'Cookie' sim featuring many talented writers, "A Touch" is there and I will drop a LM there so anyone can check it out!

Last - Thanks to all who check in here. I am tryin so hard to update this with some frequency.

Lacie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cant wait to see the halloween issue! ;)